Since I am keeping up with this blog thus far (we will see how this turns out) I figured I would use todays post to introduce myself and my kiddos for those of you who do not know me!!
I am the mom of two very active kiddos- 2 year old boy and 4 year old girl!! I feel so incredibly blessed to have one of each- hoping to add another one someday- but we are in no rush as my husband says!! I am lucky and they both still nap (which is while I am able to be writing right now). LOVE my husband dearly- hardest working man I know and yet still manages to be the best DAD and is so present in their little lives and always makes family a priority!!
I LOVE to take pictures and photo document everything- sometimes to a fault- I LOVE walking in the Breast cancer 3 day- I LOVE the Lord and active member of my church, BSF, and MOPs, I LOVE nothing more than being a MOM and wish time didn't have to go so fast, I LOVE being surrounded by family and the craziness it brings, I LOVE all sports but my favorite is playing basketball- I could go on for days but I suppose thats me in a few paragraphs!!
Thank you all for taking this challenge and I LOVE the feedback so far and so grateful that you guys are making this so fun!!!
here is my Day 2 Picture- I coach my daughters 3/4 year old soccer team- CRAZINESS
If you use INSTRAGRAM use hashtag #xoxo30day
No comments:
Post a Comment