Thursday, October 18, 2012

DAY 3

I really wish I could look at all the pictures everyday- but so many of you are participating I don't necessarily get to look at them all!!  But I did pick out two from yesterday that really stood out to me- pretty sure they were both from cell phones- so it wasn't the quality of the picture more the quality of what it said!!  These two pictures to me are a vivid reminder of how fast our kids grow up and to savor every moment!!!  So grateful my good friend in the 2nd picture is taking the challenge- her adorable "baby" will be headed off to college next year!!


 A baby is born with a need to be loved - and never outgrows it. 
Frank Howard Clark 


Even as kids reach adolescence, they need more than ever for us to watch over them. Adolescence is not about letting go. It's about hanging on during a very bumpy ride.
Ron Taffel 

No comments:

Post a Comment