Hats off to all you Moms who have made it to Day 10... I know this is not easy- i suppose thats why it is called a challenge- but I am so happy for those of you who have been able to keep up!!! If you have missed a day, two, or three I still encourage you to continue to try and make the effort to get it in the picture!!!
I am just beyond overwhelmed by the positive response to this- I know that you guys have inspired me to capture moments that even I have never thought of!!
I want to share this one picture of a friend of mine that is taking the challenge.. she is a mom of 3 her youngest is only 3 months old and her oldest is preschool age! She is a rockstar and this picture says it all!! But one of the things I love is that her kids will look back one day at this picture and say WOW- this is how she did it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment